View Single Post
Old 19-11-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 1
PapaShark has much to be proud ofPapaShark has much to be proud ofPapaShark has much to be proud ofPapaShark has much to be proud ofPapaShark has much to be proud ofPapaShark has much to be proud ofPapaShark has much to be proud ofPapaShark has much to be proud ofPapaShark has much to be proud of
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

I was there few weeks ago and walked along the back alley behind JS and saw like 3 - 4 FL standing / squatting around (practicing safe distancing). After getting their customers they will go to the hotel at JM. There are some uncles waiting outside the hotel to get a clearer look of the ladies since it's better lighting compared to the back alley. (I believe so )

I approached 2 ladies and one quoted me $55 and the other quoted me $50. Both were upfront with their services telling me no Kissing, BJ with cap and 15 - 20 mins of service. Not the type of service I was looking for, but at least they were upfront and honest. In the end I left for supper, saving some money.

Looking at some FR written by fellow bros, I was lucky I didn't try them as some FL wore mask throughout the deed.

Last edited by PapaShark; 19-11-2020 at 12:11 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily