View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 15
bigloser0 has much to be proud ofbigloser0 has much to be proud ofbigloser0 has much to be proud ofbigloser0 has much to be proud ofbigloser0 has much to be proud ofbigloser0 has much to be proud ofbigloser0 has much to be proud ofbigloser0 has much to be proud ofbigloser0 has much to be proud ofbigloser0 has much to be proud of
Re: Lactating ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorbxe View Post
Had my 1st experience w a SYT single mom.

Met about 8mths a land became chat buddies. After I found out she was still lactating, I admitted my fantasy of trying. But she rejected, saying she will soon be stopping.

She absolutely cute w 青春痘on face but otherwise fabulous smooth skin all over. Simply enjoy sliding my hands and fingers all over her arms, legs, back, boobs etc

Offered to treat her to a good meal but say her jaw was aching (due to prepping for braces) and only accepted a cheap pork porridge meal <$5. I felt so cheapo

She’s petite around 164/48 w cute bunny teeth which she is gonna fixed braces and offered me a shiok bj which was silky smooth. Lucky to get itb4 her braces came on. Cos won’t enjoy after that!

No FJ as she was on code red, and I was too tired to reciprocate with but except my gentle touches and snake like tongue

Received a good compliment of 100分情人z but she says she dare not meet me again cos she is afraid she will be addicted
this is pure fantasy to me.
Can only dream.
I like.
Thank you.