View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
Dondon26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lactating ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorbxe View Post
Had my 1st experience w a SYT single mom.

Met about 8mths a land became chat buddies. After I found out she was still lactating, I admitted my fantasy of trying. But she rejected, saying she will soon be stopping.

She absolutely cute w 青春痘on face but otherwise fabulous smooth skin all over. Simply enjoy sliding my hands and fingers all over her arms, legs, back, boobs etc

Offered to treat her to a good meal but say her jaw was aching (due to prepping for braces) and only accepted a cheap pork porridge meal <$5. I felt so cheapo

She’s petite around 164/48 w cute bunny teeth which she is gonna fixed braces and offered me a shiok bj which was silky smooth. Lucky to get itb4 her braces came on. Cos won’t enjoy after that!

No FJ as she was on code red, and I was too tired to reciprocate with but except my gentle touches and snake like tongue

Received a good compliment of 100分情人z but she says she dare not meet me again cos she is afraid she will be addicted

Bro I new to this but if can share contact I got one to share with you !
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily