The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old 22-11-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 20
piichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarEagle View Post
Any idea when are this funland allow to open?
Ask MOH at 1800-333-9999.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-11-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 1
peeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to all

I have been Pat's loyal customer for 20 years! Back then when she is still 30s, she was a hottie with those hard to come by pinkish nipples.. She is still hot now, but of course showing the eventual signs of aging as all of us are..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 23-11-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3920 / Power: 13
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
I have been Pat's loyal customer for 20 years! Back then when she is still 30s, she was a hottie with those hard to come by pinkish nipples.. She is still hot now, but of course showing the eventual signs of aging as all of us are..
Thanks for your honest info
Old 23-11-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4934 / Power: 14
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
everyone will age so its pretty understandable.
Old 23-11-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
wineglass2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wudingfok View Post
Anyone know what happened to H14 R12 yen yen ? used to be my fav
Mine too bro. She has a nice pair of tits and ass. One of the woman who truly enjoys the cunnilingus I perform on her till she cums. Gonna miss her!
Old 25-11-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3870 / Power: 18
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She does not allow customers to suck those nice pink nipples. If you did not mentioned I would have forgotten. She is slightly tanned and the pink nipples will be more emphasized.

Thanks bro nice memories... I only patronize her when she is in Petain, not so lucky to know her in paradiz HC days
Old 03-12-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1943 / Power: 20
sting691 has a brilliant futuresting691 has a brilliant futuresting691 has a brilliant futuresting691 has a brilliant futuresting691 has a brilliant futuresting691 has a brilliant futuresting691 has a brilliant futuresting691 has a brilliant futuresting691 has a brilliant futuresting691 has a brilliant futuresting691 has a brilliant future

Same here. More than 20 years since Pat was at Hse 3 and the room was twice bigger than Hse 16.

unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 M'sian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru Haru), Crystal (Club Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia

current bonks:
Old 16-12-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 2
davidiiideee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavidiiideee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

posting here for old times sake.

another favorite of mine from PT is siew mun. shes not exactly pretty, but has a cute face. i think her age is close to becoming GILF level already but i find that her body is still sexy. i was definitely surprised when she got naked.

i had the chance to visit PT one week before circuit breaker, but that time siew mun already went for 'break' as seen on the note on her door.

any bros know where she is and can share contact info? i have a strong feeling shes back in malaysia but im hoping shes just here in SG.

i really hope geylang and PT reopens soon.
Old 16-12-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 3
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post
posting here for old times sake.

another favorite of mine from PT is siew mun. shes not exactly pretty, but has a cute face. i think her age is close to becoming GILF level already but i find that her body is still sexy. i was definitely surprised when she got naked.

i had the chance to visit PT one week before circuit breaker, but that time siew mun already went for 'break' as seen on the note on her door.

any bros know where she is and can share contact info? i have a strong feeling shes back in malaysia but im hoping shes just here in SG.

i really hope geylang and PT reopens soon.
Siew Mum = Mun Mun at room 22?
Old 16-12-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Siew Mum = Mun Mun at room 22?
Should be a diff one. There is is Siew Mun at H4R9
Old 24-12-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 743 / Power: 12
jacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

55 yrs we come. This is the first Christmas eve. No heavy traffic from woodlands to JB custom. My experiences at BL. Normally the eve of PH many ang pai WLs are on leaves. Many girls took leaves to visit home towns. As far as KL.

Till a vaccine is found. BL girls and us are waiting for the days where we can hold each other again. In the new normal. We could welcome a new batch of Malaysian WLs. Not anytime soon. Thats from the most powerful man in this country.
Old 24-12-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

piichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to beholdpiichai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Should be a diff one. There is is Siew Mun at H4R9
This SM used to work in Keng Saik Street right?
Old 24-12-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
not sure about this.
Old 25-12-2020, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Yes she used to be from KS. She has an inverted nip. Boobs quite ok in size even though saggy. She allows sucking of her tits. $30 a pop and she provides good service too. Quite pretty for her age. She was the first MILF/ GILF that I bonked in PT back in 2014. After that would once in a while took her if my other favourite MILFs from other houses are not available.
Old 25-12-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
Yes she used to be from KS. She has an inverted nip. Boobs quite ok in size even though saggy. She allows sucking of her tits. $30 a pop and she provides good service too. Quite pretty for her age. She was the first MILF/ GILF that I bonked in PT back in 2014. After that would once in a while took her if my other favourite MILFs from other houses are not available.
My fav back then in KS street.
Saw her many years ago in Petain and kind of wasted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1