The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 27-11-2019, 12:12 AM
milffella milffella is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my BMW
Posts: 2,242
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 18
milffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud of
Red face Ada kenna send back because of hiv?

I heard from one ah pek outside the house that ada 16 r 10 kenna send back due to hiv ?
__________________
Stop calling me the Stifler Meister......i am milf meister...
Mature I Love To Fuck

ONS
can u dance?

Let me welcome u the WORLD OF ONS and FLINGS, everyone wants A Piece of the MILF MEISTER
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #2  
Old 28-11-2019, 01:45 AM
Ninja_Assassin's Avatar
Ninja_Assassin Ninja_Assassin is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Iga Castle
Posts: 1,760
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 12
Ninja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ada kenna send back because of hiv?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
I heard from one ah pek outside the house that ada 16 r 10 kenna send back due to hiv ?
Bullshit..... that's not true.

Ada left because she has found a better kangtao lobang to ply her trade. Her new place is more sikit atas than PT.
__________________
************************************************** ************
Do not up me and ask for points return as I am not into this game...... I will only up deserving posts.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3  
Old 28-11-2019, 10:36 PM
milffella milffella is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my BMW
Posts: 2,242
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 18
milffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud of
Re: Ada kenna send back because of hiv?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Bullshit..... that's not true.

Ada left because she has found a better kangtao lobang to ply her trade. Her new place is more sikit atas than PT.
where the place?
__________________
Stop calling me the Stifler Meister......i am milf meister...
Mature I Love To Fuck

ONS
can u dance?

Let me welcome u the WORLD OF ONS and FLINGS, everyone wants A Piece of the MILF MEISTER
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4  
Old 30-11-2019, 03:03 PM
JadeBird JadeBird is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: heaven
Posts: 393
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 9
JadeBird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJadeBird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ada kenna send back because of hiv?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
where the place?
Come to bolehland first...... contact me and I'll escort you to her new work place

How come most of her regulars know her new place..... but you dun know?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5  
Old 01-12-2019, 01:52 PM
milffella milffella is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my BMW
Posts: 2,242
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 18
milffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud of
Re: Ada kenna send back because of hiv?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Come to bolehland first...... contact me and I'll escort you to her new work place

How come most of her regulars know her new place..... but you dun know?
when i go back to find her she not workingliao
__________________
Stop calling me the Stifler Meister......i am milf meister...
Mature I Love To Fuck

ONS
can u dance?

Let me welcome u the WORLD OF ONS and FLINGS, everyone wants A Piece of the MILF MEISTER
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6  
Old 02-12-2019, 12:49 AM
Grounded Eagle's Avatar
Grounded Eagle Grounded Eagle is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Jurong Bird Park
Posts: 953
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 17
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: Ada kenna send back because of hiv?

Ada is one WL who has been able to maintain her looks and figure.... and she is doing quite well in her new place. Clients are pleasantly surprised when they find out she is over 40+ as she looks @ late 20s in her makeup and dress sense.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #7  
Old 02-12-2019, 02:47 AM
chachachang4 chachachang4 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 96
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 9
chachachang4 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchachachang4 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchachachang4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ada kenna send back because of hiv?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Ada is one WL who has been able to maintain her looks and figure.... and she is doing quite well in her new place. Clients are pleasantly surprised when they find out she is over 40+ as she looks @ late 20s in her makeup and dress sense.

I hear she becoming an angpai over there.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #8  
Old 03-12-2019, 04:06 AM
Effiel Effiel is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 42
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
Effiel is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Ada kenna send back because of hiv?

Tried Ada once when she was here, I feel normal and very SOP leh.
BJ with condom, B cup and no AR, or she step up her game liao?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #9  
Old 03-12-2019, 08:21 PM
milffella milffella is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my BMW
Posts: 2,242
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 18
milffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud of
Re: Ada kenna send back because of hiv?

she can make more in petain 50 per pop. doesnt make sense to go jb work in spa. unless she kenna hiv kenna deported
__________________
Stop calling me the Stifler Meister......i am milf meister...
Mature I Love To Fuck

ONS
can u dance?

Let me welcome u the WORLD OF ONS and FLINGS, everyone wants A Piece of the MILF MEISTER
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10  
Old 04-12-2019, 12:30 AM
TheHustler's Avatar
TheHustler TheHustler is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 75
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ada kenna send back because of hiv?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
she can make more in petain 50 per pop. doesnt make sense to go jb work in spa. unless she kenna hiv kenna deported
Are you sure she is in JB spa?
The place she whatapps to me is not in JB.

Oohhh..... you are clueless and just making wild guesses.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11  
Old 04-12-2019, 01:13 AM
eurekasster's Avatar
eurekasster eurekasster is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 265
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 16
eurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ada kenna send back because of hiv?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHustler View Post
Are you sure she is in JB spa?
The place she whatapps to me is not in JB.

Oohhh..... you are clueless and just making wild guesses.
Holding yellow card cannot change to other occupation such as masseuse.
Once cut the card mean go back.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Legalised to work in Singapore with yellow card, why want to work illegally ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12  
Old 04-12-2019, 01:20 PM
milffella milffella is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my BMW
Posts: 2,242
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 18
milffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud ofmilffella has much to be proud of
Re: Ada kenna send back because of hiv?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurekasster View Post
Holding yellow card cannot change to other occupation such as masseuse.
Once cut the card mean go back.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Legalised to work in Singapore with yellow card, why want to work illegally ?
the rumours are true kenna hiv deported
__________________
Stop calling me the Stifler Meister......i am milf meister...
Mature I Love To Fuck

ONS
can u dance?

Let me welcome u the WORLD OF ONS and FLINGS, everyone wants A Piece of the MILF MEISTER
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #13  
Old 05-12-2019, 12:28 AM
Ninja_Assassin's Avatar
Ninja_Assassin Ninja_Assassin is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Iga Castle
Posts: 1,760
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 12
Ninja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ada kenna send back because of hiv?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurekasster View Post
Holding yellow card cannot change to other occupation such as masseuse.
Once cut the card mean go back.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Legalised to work in Singapore with yellow card, why want to work illegally ?
She is not in Singapore.
She is not in JB.
She is not a masseuse.
She is not working in spa.

She is still in the same industry in a setup similar to her GL days...... location of her new workplace is....... Himitsu
Only certain people have received the location..... the rest carry on dreaming.
__________________
************************************************** ************
Do not up me and ask for points return as I am not into this game...... I will only up deserving posts.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14  
Old 16-01-2020, 10:50 AM
Effiel Effiel is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 42
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
Effiel is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Ada kenna send back because of hiv?

Im surprised by the amount of big cannon the samsters can provide here.
I just saw Ada working this week at Petain
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #15  
Old 18-01-2020, 12:32 PM
matterhorn matterhorn is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 40
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 9
matterhorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymatterhorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ada kenna send back because of hiv?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
Im surprised by the amount of big cannon the samsters can provide here.
I just saw Ada working this week at Petain
Which room is she in?
I went there today..... the WL in H16 R10 is not Ada.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
if kenna deported, no way can come back to sg? desmond_lee Matters of the Heart. 10 02-08-2019 01:28 PM
Trump sure can win re-election - Send her back! Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 19-07-2019 05:00 AM
Time to send all the Pinoys back Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 17-05-2019 03:00 AM
Fuck chao US angmoh scared kenna bombed in SCS send Navy chief to Bejing to talk cock Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 14-01-2019 08:40 PM
Bastard Keling Dares To Strike Back Against Good Sinkie! Fire And Send Him Back To Ba Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 03-05-2018 07:00 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2020 ph