The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old 01-06-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4993 / Power: 14
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Asking clothes from the WLs

Any bros here ever think of asking the WLs for their clothes/under garments?

Will they sell?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 02-06-2020, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
wineglass2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Asking clothes from the WLs

I've received from two of the WL from PT. One panty and the other a G-string. I'm a regular for both. So, both gave me for free. Thrown away both after some time. Need to get new ones when PT opens again.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 02-06-2020, 06:20 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
I've received from two of the WL from PT. One panty and the other a G-string. I'm a regular for both. So, both gave me for free. Thrown away both after some time. Need to get new ones when PT opens again.
Any idea from which house?
Old 02-06-2020, 07:14 AM
Samster

I wanted to ask from them lol
Old 02-06-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
marantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have one dress from one of the WLs
Old 02-06-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1462 / Power: 12
harleyquinnz has much to be proud ofharleyquinnz has much to be proud ofharleyquinnz has much to be proud ofharleyquinnz has much to be proud ofharleyquinnz has much to be proud ofharleyquinnz has much to be proud ofharleyquinnz has much to be proud ofharleyquinnz has much to be proud ofharleyquinnz has much to be proud ofharleyquinnz has much to be proud of

if it's possible, i want Michelle's thongs!
Old 02-06-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Which Michelle?
Old 02-06-2020, 07:37 PM
Sponsor (S)

My Reputation: Points: 11741 / Power: 45
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Prince Devitt returned.

Thanks for those who have upped me.

I will slowly return one by one as the lists is too long.

Please PM me if i have not return points.

Old 02-06-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2597 / Power: 13
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute

you not scared later they mati liao and come find you?
Old 02-06-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
you not scared later they mati liao and come find you?
huh.. what u mean? some clothes they wear very sexy and nice
Old 04-06-2020, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2122 / Power: 13
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute

Nv tried before but I will love to try asking for it~
Old 04-06-2020, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Asking clothes from the WLs

I would love to have Joyce's undie... But from what I observed, Joyce would usually give fresh air to her pussy ... Most of the times while waiting for customers, she
would only be wearing her short skirt without any undie on..
Old 04-06-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just to share... Used to go Northern Malaysia to visit this very good Archan at some ulu village there.. Northern Malaysia alot of Wats, and many Siam villages there. This Archan is a Thai descent. He speaks Thai, Malay and bit of Mandarin. Told me, if want a girl to stay faithful, bring her underwear to him and he will do some special chanting. Then return back the underwear to the girl and let her wear it. Never try so don't know if effective or not.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2122 / Power: 13
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
Just to share... Used to go Northern Malaysia to visit this very good Archan at some ulu village there.. Northern Malaysia alot of Wats, and many Siam villages there. This Archan is a Thai descent. He speaks Thai, Malay and bit of Mandarin. Told me, if want a girl to stay faithful, bring her underwear to him and he will do some special chanting. Then return back the underwear to the girl and let her wear it. Never try so don't know if effective or not.
I believe this ... there are also other ways other than underwear to stick to you...

Hmmm
Old 04-06-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 12
Ninja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of lightNinja_Assassin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionelboi View Post
I believe this ... there are also other ways other than underwear to stick to you...

Hmmm
Vice versa.... some WLs / FLs oso keep the used condoms of customers that they want to KC or make these customers visit them more often.

A very popular temple is at Taman Pelangi...... where you often can see small groups of VN FLs going there to pray and have private "chanting" sessions with the priests..... where they bring the gifts given to them by their customers or the customers used personal items to be "blessed" during the chanting session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1