The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 20-11-2020, 02:28 PM
max_priest's Avatar
max_priest max_priest is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Burj Al Arab
Posts: 7,580
My Reputation: Points: 13383 / Power: 19
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
It fans the flames of our desire. If only more women knew the power they had between their legs.
It's a long time since I saw you,
Well, You know how time can fly.
It seems like yesterday we were lovers, Now we pass each other by.
But if we're left alone tonight,
Don't ask me to hold you tight.
I go weak....I go weak ...
Weak in the presence of beauty ...

__________________
There's a dark side to male sexuality that operates on an intrinsically primitive level. Unleash it and you can't help but see evidence of raw, uncontrollable emotion ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #92  
Old 20-11-2020, 11:00 PM
DPOWER DPOWER is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,650
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 3
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: Latest update

Bonked Baby today for the 2nd session

GFE improved tremendously, though it was already nice yesterday.

She was very passionate, hot and horny today. Sex was superb and wonderful.

I tried a number of positions, including her signature Cowgirl riding and grinding.
Her pussy was very tight. And the cunt clamping power was dynamic with rhythm. I loon very very hard. Trying to break my record. Trying to change my focus,  Tensing my whole body muscles including 提肛(squeezing the anus hard) to  loon esp in doggie ......sustained for 33 mins (yesterday 22 mins). I plan to challenge my own record on next Mon, lol.

Thrusting her hard, deep and furious and listening to her seductive, natural moanings, frenching her furiously and feeling her hard caressing and grabbing of my back were so thrilling, sensual and orgasmic.

Today i die die doggied her hard and furious with her knees on bed and with her lying flat. On the later position, i almost ejaculated but tried very hard to tense my muscles ........

She took a shower. I let her massaged my head. Then i stopped her and requested her to prepare herself for the next customer as i didnt want her to be overstressed by me.
I told her i will be her long term customer, at least 1 more year till she RTC.

As usual, No raw rub, No painting. I didnt try bbbj , cim ......etc. she said she is not in favour of tongue frenching. Only wet kissing. So Bros, its pending on your chemistry with her. For Bros having the intention to raw her, u may skip her. She checked cap frequently and was always on guard on its condition.

Overall, in short, her hot and passionate frenching, horny and seductive sex moves, erotic natural moanings, nice body rubbing and caressing, very tight pussy, pretty face and attractive body (confirmed B boobs)  ......all these ingredients had compensated for the things that i was not offered or didnt try.

so So SO SHIOK SHIOK SHIOK .........

I shared with her that i had bonked many Viet girls in the past 3 months  ......finally still feel very empty and realized that just one Right one is enough.

I told Baby that i would meet her 3 sessions next week. She loves durians. I will buy premium durians for her. She was delighted )

Super Sextisfied
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #93  
Old 20-11-2020, 11:25 PM
thundergod22001 thundergod22001 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 174
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 12
thundergod22001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthundergod22001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthundergod22001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthundergod22001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthundergod22001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Baby today for the 2nd session

GFE improved tremendously, though it was already nice yesterday.

She was very passionate, hot and horny today. Sex was superb and wonderful.

I tried a number of positions, including her signature Cowgirl riding and grinding.
Her pussy was very tight. And the cunt clamping power was dynamic with rhythm. I loon very very hard. Trying to break my record. Trying to change my focus,  Tensing my whole body muscles including 提肛(squeezing the anus hard) to  loon esp in doggie ......sustained for 33 mins (yesterday 22 mins). I plan to challenge my own record on next Mon, lol.

Thrusting her hard, deep and furious and listening to her seductive, natural moanings, frenching her furiously and feeling her hard caressing and grabbing of my back were so thrilling, sensual and orgasmic.

Today i die die doggied her hard and furious with her knees on bed and with her lying flat. On the later position, i almost ejaculated but tried very hard to tense my muscles ........

She took a shower. I let her massaged my head. Then i stopped her and requested her to prepare herself for the next customer as i didnt want her to be overstressed by me.
I told her i will be her long term customer, at least 1 more year till she RTC.

As usual, No raw rub, No painting. I didnt try bbbj , cim ......etc. she said she is not in favour of tongue frenching. Only wet kissing. So Bros, its pending on your chemistry with her. For Bros having the intention to raw her, u may skip her. She checked cap frequently and was always on guard on its condition.

Overall, in short, her hot and passionate frenching, horny and seductive sex moves, erotic natural moanings, nice body rubbing and caressing, very tight pussy, pretty face and attractive body (confirmed B boobs)  ......all these ingredients had compensated for the things that i was not offered or didnt try.

so So SO SHIOK SHIOK SHIOK .........

I shared with her that i had bonked many Viet girls in the past 3 months  ......finally still feel very empty and realized that just one Right one is enough.

I told Baby that i would meet her 3 sessions next week. She loves durians. I will buy premium durians for her. She was delighted )

Super Sextisfied
delete message
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #94  
Old 21-11-2020, 07:56 PM
DPOWER DPOWER is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,650
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 3
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: Latest update

Today's evening i was free. Out of curiosity, started to read this thread from page 1 till end page.

I joined D3 VP since 8 Sep 20. After bonking for 61 sessions from 8 Sep 20 to 17 Nov 20, i was banned by VP on 18 Nov 20 , around 9.30 pm. I was feeling a bit sad.

My buddy introduced Baby to me on 19 Nov, though he himself had not met Baby, lol.
I tried to link to the wechat.on 19 Nov and was in luck to meet her on the same day for the 1st session and on 20 Nov for the 2nd session.

Comparing VP girls and Baby. To me, only XF, Yuki, Burberry (after trying 29 VP ladies, i was banned from trying CoCo) are on par with Baby. If need to single out the ultimate lady from the 4, i will choose Baby. This is a just and fare statement from my heart in terms of look/body/ GFE/ Passionate sex/ Satisfaction level during and after sex. Am lazy to analyse and write out the reasons.

I am grateful to my friend. Though i know he wants me to test drive Baby first and he will consider to try her as well if my feedback is good. But still i am thankful to him.

After reading from page 1 to last page, i am thankful to Bro Onlyyou and many Bros' frs. Without which, my friend will not be aware of this gem.

Thankful to you guys !!

Note : Extracted from HC/KTV forum, thread "Favourite place to test drive Baby "
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #95  
Old 22-11-2020, 12:01 AM
Fat Fatt's Avatar
Fat Fatt Fat Fatt is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Town
Posts: 2,501
My Reputation: Points: 3863 / Power: 18
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Today's evening i was free. Out of curiosity, started to read this thread from page 1 till end page.

I joined D3 VP since 8 Sep 20. After bonking for 61 sessions from 8 Sep 20 to 17 Nov 20, i was banned by VP on 18 Nov 20 , around 9.30 pm. I was feeling a bit sad.

My buddy introduced Baby to me on 19 Nov, though he himself had not met Baby, lol.
I tried to link to the wechat.on 19 Nov and was in luck to meet her on the same day for the 1st session and on 20 Nov for the 2nd session.

Comparing VP girls and Baby. To me, only XF, Yuki, Burberry (after trying 29 VP ladies, i was banned from trying CoCo) are on par with Baby. If need to single out the ultimate lady from the 4, i will choose Baby. This is a just and fare statement from my heart in terms of look/body/ GFE/ Passionate sex/ Satisfaction level during and after sex. Am lazy to analyse and write out the reasons.

I am grateful to my friend. Though i know he wants me to test drive Baby first and he will consider to try her as well if my feedback is good. But still i am thankful to him.

After reading from page 1 to last page, i am thankful to Bro Onlyyou and many Bros' frs. Without which, my friend will not be aware of this gem.

Thankful to you guys !!

Note : Extracted from HC/KTV forum, thread "Favourite place to test drive Baby "
Bro DPower,
This is a real dramatic turn of events.
Not sure why VP wants to ban his frequent customer, but seems like you have met someone even better.
Where is Baby from? Sounds real good from your FR.
Enjoy
__________________
RTF Gals and working:
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #96  
Old 22-11-2020, 11:27 AM
DPOWER DPOWER is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,650
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 3
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: Latest update

Bro, I shared with one bro whom i trust on my personal VP raw list and the event of meeting one VP girl privately. This Bro shared my pm to VP. U can imagine the outcome ......lol.

At first, i was angry. Later on the 2nd thot, i am grateful to him. Because i will save a lot of money, lol. I am not angry with him anymore, lol. In fact, i owe him a great favour.

After my event,  immediately, VP has a new health policy to his girls whereby they need to go for health screening on their menses days, monthly basis. This, i believe is to discourage his girls to raw with customers. Its a good news to those customers emphasizing on safety.

As for Baby, u try for yourself, haha.

She emphasizes greatly on safety. I like and appreciate it !! She even blacklisted those customers trying to do funny things to condoms and she is very alerted to customers with hands near to condom and not affraid to offend customers by frequent checkings.
I feel lucky to meet her and will support her all the way.

Pretty, sexy body with b boobs, very tight cunt with good gripping and contracting skills, horny with good gfe, hot frenching (she frenched me but she only does wet kissing to many customers, pending on your chemistry with her), accomodating to many sex positions and bonking duration (at least she was ok when i thrust her 33 mins and most VP girls were not ok on it), solid good skills in massage with strong finger and hand strength ..... what else do i want ? Lol

She agrees to give me the priority of booking her. I believe she is overwhelmed in business now.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #97  
Old 22-11-2020, 12:48 PM
ahha2011 ahha2011 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,013
My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 10
ahha2011 is a splendid one to beholdahha2011 is a splendid one to beholdahha2011 is a splendid one to beholdahha2011 is a splendid one to beholdahha2011 is a splendid one to beholdahha2011 is a splendid one to beholdahha2011 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Latest update

https://www.facebook.com/12901169211...dex=0&sfnsn=mo

If really, then will u take the swap test ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #98  
Old 22-11-2020, 03:54 PM
The_Hustler's Avatar
The_Hustler The_Hustler is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,937
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 19
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Re: Latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, I shared with one bro whom i trust on my personal VP raw list and the event of meeting one VP girl privately. This Bro shared my pm to VP. U can imagine the outcome ......lol.

At first, i was angry. Later on the 2nd thot, i am grateful to him. Because i will save a lot of money, lol. I am not angry with him anymore, lol. In fact, i owe him a great favour.

After my event,  immediately, VP has a new health policy to his girls whereby they need to go for health screening on their menses days, monthly basis. This, i believe is to discourage his girls to raw with customers. Its a good news to those customers emphasizing on safety.

As for Baby, u try for yourself, haha.

She emphasizes greatly on safety. I like and appreciate it !! She even blacklisted those customers trying to do funny things to condoms and she is very alerted to customers with hands near to condom and not affraid to offend customers by frequent checkings.
I feel lucky to meet her and will support her all the way.

Pretty, sexy body with b boobs, very tight cunt with good gripping and contracting skills, horny with good gfe, hot frenching (she frenched me but she only does wet kissing to many customers, pending on your chemistry with her), accomodating to many sex positions and bonking duration (at least she was ok when i thrust her 33 mins and most VP girls were not ok on it), solid good skills in massage with strong finger and hand strength ..... what else do i want ? Lol

She agrees to give me the priority of booking her. I believe she is overwhelmed in business now.
Oh Goodness me. You think too highly of yourself. You might wanna know that baby French me and my 2 other kakis too. You come across as someone who is easily “taken and sweeten” by these working ladies - special treatments, privileges booking slots etc. Buddy, if I’m selling my customers products, you bet I will flatter them until they buay jin Chu. Whores are 99% out to please, and their primary role is to inflate our egos, be it any sizes or speed. Don’t have to be taken by their sweet whispers, we pay we fuck we go home... dry and that’s about it, not unless we think we will die dignified with 10000 whores lining up crying for our deaths. I read with amusement on some of your postings, thou a season Cheongster you May be but you do not come across as a seasoned SB player.

Good that you take effort to write and share your exploits, but my best advice to you is think before you pen your thoughts. What may be perfume to you may be poison to others. If wanna kaki song sometimes learn to restrict and bank those memories in your thoughts.

On a parting note, doubt u even have tried her in car. Lol.

Good luck on your forays thou.

Lingering around,
The Hustler
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #99  
Old 22-11-2020, 05:11 PM
DPOWER DPOWER is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,650
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 3
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hustler View Post
Oh Goodness me. You think too highly of yourself. You might wanna know that baby French me and my 2 other kakis too. You come across as someone who is easily “taken and sweeten” by these working ladies - special treatments, privileges booking slots etc. Buddy, if I’m selling my customers products, you bet I will flatter them until they buay jin Chu. Whores are 99% out to please, and their primary role is to inflate our egos, be it any sizes or speed. Don’t have to be taken by their sweet whispers, we pay we fuck we go home... dry and that’s about it, not unless we think we will die dignified with 10000 whores lining up crying for our deaths. I read with amusement on some of your postings, thou a season Cheongster you May be but you do not come across as a seasoned SB player.

Good that you take effort to write and share your exploits, but my best advice to you is think before you pen your thoughts. What may be perfume to you may be poison to others. If wanna kaki song sometimes learn to restrict and bank those memories in your thoughts.

On a parting note, doubt u even have tried her in car. Lol.

Good luck on your forays thou.

Lingering around,
The Hustler
Bro, make sense to me, u are right. Really appreciated !! Great thks, Buddy !!

Bro, in a way, lucky i posted my fucking ideas. At least u are kind to wake me up, lol. Thks Bro.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #100  
Old 23-11-2020, 01:48 PM
staycool6543 staycool6543 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 229
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 12
staycool6543 is one of the Best!staycool6543 is one of the Best!staycool6543 is one of the Best!staycool6543 is one of the Best!
Re: Latest update

Hi BroD,
Read your FR on Baby.Thanks for sharing.
Pls pm her pixs, pricing and nationality.
Would like to visit her.
Thank you.

Last edited by staycool6543; 23-11-2020 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Add words
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #101  
Old 23-11-2020, 04:47 PM
max_priest's Avatar
max_priest max_priest is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Burj Al Arab
Posts: 7,580
My Reputation: Points: 13383 / Power: 19
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Hi BroD,
Read your FR on Baby.Thanks for sharing.
Pls pm her pixs, pricing and nationality.
Would like to visit her.
Thank you.
Contact number already indicated in Dpower’s FR ... but that’s her public/work number, you could try to add her in wechat. Her personal number starts with 8 .... 😄😁😎
__________________
There's a dark side to male sexuality that operates on an intrinsically primitive level. Unleash it and you can't help but see evidence of raw, uncontrollable emotion ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #102  
Old 23-11-2020, 09:01 PM
DPOWER DPOWER is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,650
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 3
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: Latest update

Bonked Baby today (3rd session). 1st session on 19 Nov 20.

I bought the 0.01 condom this morning.

Took a fast shower. Action started.
Good frenching with tongue fight ( Note : wet kisses or frenching is at her discretion. Only wet kisses for me on 1st session)

Tried 11 variations of sex positions. Thrust her tight pussy mercilessly and ravaged her to listen to her authentic moanings. 15 mins later after my furious pumpings, she said she climaxed and ejaculated.. I put my hand to feel her cunt, it was very wet with juice oozing out slowly. Wow .........marvellous !

She appeared to be in pain in my contiued thrustings but when checked with her, she said not in pain but enjoying the sensations.I started to apply I-glide lubricants on her Her body was hot due to strong blood flow.

On the 42th min,  its time to shoot and i requested for doggie fuck. I held and pulled her hair mildly. Felt very satisfied as if gaining good control of this chio bu and i was the Emporor. In this position, i  ravaged her as if raping her from behind, with thrustings being fast, furious and deep. She looked helpless and that made my Beast mode thrusting even more beasty. Shot on the 45th min. We were both exhausted.

Today's sex was hot and rough. I apologised to her. She said its ok and she enjoyed it. But she added that she wont let other customers to fuck her like that. True or not i dont care but i felt flattered and pretended that it was true, lol. I told her that during the 1st two sessions i didnt use i- glide as i left it with VP Yumi on 17 Nov. Bought anither I-glide and used it today. In last two sessions, her cunt was tight with good friction and i surrendered fast. Today it was tight and slippery .......hahaha.

No time for any massage. Re-confirm with her for another 2 sessions this week. Gave her a gd tip.

Left her place happily. Walking along the road, memories came in ......used to bonk many VP girls around this area, lol
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #103  
Old 25-11-2020, 11:09 PM
DPOWER DPOWER is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,650
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 3
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: Latest update

Bonked Baby for the 4th session today.
Booked her ad hoc during today's noon time.

Having lunch at Chinatown. Bought her two
premium black gold durians from the famous 101 durian stall , $88.

Furious and wild sex. I applied I-glide many times to reduce friction for me to sustain. Erotic frenchings with thrustings .......fucking shiok.

We had lots of fun in sex  while she was moaning during my deep thrusting, i was also imitating her moanings with rhythm. After she moaned, i would moan sharply following up without time gap. Soon we  both broke into great laughter ) When i fucked her furiously and she closed her eyes to enjoy, i asked her would she link me to Animal or Beast. She said 'No'. She only thought of ' 色猴子' (Lustful Monkey). Sigh ........ knn, i always thot the i am 'Man' enough to be a Beast.......pathetic  ......

In missionary, i fucked her till she closed her eyes and opened her mouth, gasping for air ........her appearance even further fueled my Beast mode .......

She rode me super fast and furious. I slapped her butt to push her to increase her riding speed. Due to pride, she behaved like a wild wild girl .......hahahaha, so fun........then she surrendered and requested me to fuck her and she would act in passive role.
I particularly enjoyed in missionary position. I would say since my 1st day of bonking till current day,  she is No. 1 , giving me the ultimate shiokness in this position. Why ?
Firstly, her already tight pussy further gripped and clamped my dick in rhythm.
Secondly, we had very slow and delicate frenching like in fine dinning on exquisite food ......coupled with inhaling her breath, her odour .........i just hope that time would stop for this everlasting enjoyment

My dick entered her cunt at 2002 hrs and left her cunt at 2103 hrs. I met my objective. She told me  in a lovingly annoyed manner that she would never allow any other customer fuck her so long. I put up a jovial expression, frenched her and said thank you. She said she had climaxed at least  two times ......but i really didnt notice, haha.
During the session, I  had stopped her sexual actions 3 times to loon ......tensing the arm, back muscles and most importantly squeezed the anus as hard as possible.  She knew i was controlling not to ejaculate but she allowed it and didnt grumble. She was so sweet, so lovely .......

She showered. Then sat on bed busy with wechat messages. After i finished showering (i also showered before sex at her place), she said she was played out by her 9 pm appointment customer as didnt turn up.

At the main glass door, i kissed her for goodnight.

Somehow all these actions remined me of VP XF ......i shook my head, VP girls are now history to me. Just move on.

Will meet Baby again for another 2 sessions this week

Last edited by DPOWER; Yesterday at 03:53 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #104  
Old Yesterday, 03:55 AM
Dignified69 Dignified69 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,119
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 3
Dignified69 is a glorious beacon of lightDignified69 is a glorious beacon of lightDignified69 is a glorious beacon of lightDignified69 is a glorious beacon of lightDignified69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Latest update

It is instructive to see bro DPOWERs positive attitude to life and ability to move forward. Something for me to learn better. Also glad to see a bro enjoying his sex life.
__________________
I am grateful to XN (1669-2019 For So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018 For Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, For our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805- 2016. For Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014 For Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else who showered the Captain with Love & Affection
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #105  
Old Yesterday, 04:20 AM
DPOWER DPOWER is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,650
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 3
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
It is instructive to see bro DPOWERs positive attitude to life and ability to move forward. Something for me to learn better. Also glad to see a bro enjoying his sex life.
Bro, thks. U are more solid. Can loon for so many days .......that is not easy
For me, down to only one favourite girl, its easier for me to steer back to my normal life, and make further baby steps to improve the quality of life and regain inner peace progressively.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chitchat LATEST UPDATE - All banks in Sg will need to ....................... Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 08-07-2016 12:00 PM
Latest win update causing problems? Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 14-11-2013 02:30 PM
Update Latest WL List Horchew Petain Romps 0 19-04-2013 02:33 PM
latest update 12/01/2007 insomia FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You 21 18-02-2007 11:39 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2020 ph