The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 20-11-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
eastscorpion is one of the Best!eastscorpion is one of the Best!eastscorpion is one of the Best!
Re: Favourite place for me to test drive - Baby

Yes, she mentioned her diet too. I believe not A
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
She told me she is on diet, so probably that is the reason why downsize.
But definitely not A.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-11-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 3
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Baby today for the 2nd session

GFE improved tremendously, though it was already nice yesterday.

She was very passionate, hot and horny today. Sex was superb and wonderful.

I tried a number of positions, including her signature Cowgirl riding and grinding.
Her pussy was very tight. And the cunt clamping power was dynamic with rhythm. I loon very very hard. Trying to break my record. Trying to change my focus,† Tensing my whole body muscles including 提肛(squeezing the anus hard) to† loon esp in doggie ......sustained for 33 mins (yesterday 22 mins). I plan to challenge my own record on next Mon, lol.

Thrusting her hard, deep and furious and listening to her seductive, natural moanings, frenching her furiously and feeling her hard caressing and grabbing of my back were so thrilling, sensual and orgasmic.

Today i die die doggied her hard and furious with her knees on bed and with her lying flat. On the later position, i almost ejaculated but tried very hard to tense my muscles ........

She took a shower. I let her massaged my head. Then i stopped her and requested her to prepare herself for the next customer as i didnt want her to be overstressed by me.
I told her i will be her long term customer, at least 1 more year till she RTC.

As usual, No raw rub, No painting. I didnt try bbbj , cim ......etc. she said she is not in favour of tongue frenching. Only wet kissing. So Bros, its pending on your chemistry with her. For Bros having the intention to raw her, u may skip her. She checked cap frequently and was always on guard on its condition.

Overall, in short, her hot and passionate frenching, horny and seductive sex moves, erotic natural moanings, nice body rubbing and caressing, very tight pussy, pretty face and attractive body (confirmed B boobs)† ......all these ingredients had compensated for the things that i was not offered or didnt try.

so So SO SHIOK SHIOK SHIOK .........

I shared with her that i had bonked many Viet girls in the past 3 months† ......finally still feel very empty and realized that just one Right one is enough.

I told Baby that i would meet her 3 sessions next week. She loves durians. I will buy premium durians for her. She was delighted )

Super Sextisfied
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 21-11-2020, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 12
sipeklong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersipeklong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersipeklong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersipeklong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow so many bro so lucky managed to bonk her.

Wanted to book her last week, tried arrange 30min before arrival, reach nearby in 15mins time, waited for near 30mins but didnít get her reply...guess she probably busy riding... well... no luck, maybe next time arrange again..
Old 21-11-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 4
onlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally back after a long break liao. Mai gong bua steady

This post already way overdue but still trying to make a effort to share kangtao with chiongsters while pandemic still going on lol
Few weeks ago, my fav ML while still stuck back at her hometown intro her new sister to me (Baby) confirmed chop below 30s purely based on my POV, which I believe some bros out there have already test drive liao. But late better than never...

Back to my usual favourite place with standard SOP tempertaure taking etc.. She was in a one piece white dress and I scan with my cyclops eyes, her dress is abit transparent and see through, straight turn to gear 2 before even stepping into the room. And so happened their biggest room is available and she allow me to choose which they called it the ''VIP Room'' due to the size of the room lor. There's a yoga mat at the corner of the room which she say she do exercise during free time. That explains her body shape that she is in right now Already informed before that now they charge few dollars nia for one-time disposable towel and bedsheet being used, thus hygenic confirm a plus point and save me the time to go think if items are properly cleaned bo because use already throw liao **Extra few dollars nia to buy a ease of mind ok one leh**

As usual, was offered a drink before starting of the session. Kicked off with massage last for almost 30mins and all I can say is her skill and strength is really up to my standard, confirmed not those trying to hiong one. Any bros out there that have tried should know. Therefore I won't go into detail with regards to her skills. Her massage skill speaks for herself easier. All I can say is her knee kneeling on the back is confirmed the killer move!

Before moving to gear 3, compared to other teasing I've tried, only difference is her teasing consist of abit of combination with JG which she say she is extremly good at lor. But I told her I prefer to showhand and dmg was the same. Will try her authentic JG on the next visit. Won't go into full detail of what happened after that. To summarize, the moment I was been forced to change shift to gear 4 was when she was on top riding at 140km/h while turning both my small volume button! **go imagine then you will know what I'm refering to Finally petrol went empty and apologise to her for being abit rough. All she did was pinch on my cheek and we both smiled knowing it was one hell of a ride lol

Wash up down sit and rest while still have abit time. She still stand in between my legs and wrap her hand behind my neck chit chat awhile. Told her next time will go for 90mins sua because 60mins too short for me liao
Already test drive all different cars at the same place, never ever once been short-change of my session lor... the most is 5mins like that one la but ok la, give and take lor. . better than tio those place I've been before.. explain for awhile nia then straight ask me go test drive then bye.. sibei sian one.

Please be patient for my reply because I only have 2 hands nia Gam Xia!

Wechat: 91369279
Old 21-11-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 6
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

judging from no of reviews and ppl asking for ctc (even though the ctc is clearly shared many times here), looks like its not easy to book her already now, too popular hahah. but ok lah, tried at least once already.
Old 21-11-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

onlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
judging from no of reviews and ppl asking for ctc (even though the ctc is clearly shared many times here), looks like its not easy to book her already now, too popular hahah. but ok lah, tried at least once already.
nenver say never bro
Old 21-11-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Today's evening i was free. Out of curiosity, started to read this thread from page 1 till end page.

I joined D3 VP since 8 Sep 20. After bonking for 61 sessions from 8 Sep 20 to 17 Nov 20, i was banned by VP on 18 Nov 20 , around 9.30 pm. I was feeling a bit sad.

My buddy introduced Baby to me on 19 Nov, though he himself had not met Baby, lol.
I tried to link to the wechat on 19 Nov and was in luck to meet her on the same day for the 1st session and on 20 Nov for the 2nd session.

Comparing VP girls and Baby. To me, only XF, Yuki, Burberry (after trying 29 VP ladies, banned from trying CoCo) are on par with Baby. If need to single out the ultimate lady from the 4, i will choose Baby. This is a just and fare statement from my heart in terms of look/body/ GFE/ Passionate sex/ Satisfaction level during and after sex. Am lazy to analyse and write out the reasons.

I am grateful to my friend. Though i know he wants me to test drive Baby first and he will consider to try her as well if my feedback is good. But still i am thankful to him.

After reading from page 1 to last page, i am thankful to Bro Onlyyou and many Bros' frs. Without which, my friend will not be aware of this gem.

Thankful to you guys !!
Old 21-11-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 11
desudesu has much to be proud ofdesudesu has much to be proud ofdesudesu has much to be proud ofdesudesu has much to be proud ofdesudesu has much to be proud ofdesudesu has much to be proud ofdesudesu has much to be proud ofdesudesu has much to be proud ofdesudesu has much to be proud ofdesudesu has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Today's evening i was free. Out of curiosity, started to read this thread from page 1 till end page.

I joined D3 VP since 8 Sep 20. After bonking for 61 sessions from 8 Sep 20 to 17 Nov 20, i was banned by VP on 18 Nov 20 , around 9.30 pm. I was feeling a bit sad.

My buddy introduced Baby to me on 19 Nov, though he himself had not met Baby, lol.
I tried to link to the wechat on 19 Nov and was in luck to meet her on the same day for the 1st session and on 20 Nov for the 2nd session.
Waa... really power bro, high flier "salute".

VP pricing ◊ 61, that's over 15k spent in 2.5 months
Old 21-11-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Waa... really power bro, high flier "salute".

VP pricing ◊ 61, that's over 15k spent in 2.5 months
Bro, that is excluding 50 to 150 tips.
Anyway, that is due to my short term infatuation to Viet girls.
I like Viet girls since 13 to 9 yrs back during my 5 Viet trips. My fancy explosion started on this yr Sep, lol.
Those GL Viet WLs seemed like goldfishes to me and thats why i never tried.

But Baby is the best among all.
Old 21-11-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post

Comparing VP girls and Baby. To me, only XF, Yuki, Burberry (after trying 29 VP ladies, banned from trying CoCo) are on par with Baby. If need to single out the ultimate lady from the 4, i will choose Baby. This is a just and fare statement from my heart in terms of look/body/ GFE/ Passionate sex/ Satisfaction level during and after sex. Am lazy to analyse and write out the reasons.

I am grateful to my friend. Though i know he wants me to test drive Baby first and he will consider to try her as well if my feedback is good. But still i am thankful to him.

After reading from page 1 to last page, i am thankful to Bro Onlyyou and many Bros' frs. Without which, my friend will not be aware of this gem.

Thankful to you guys !!
Thumbs up bro
Old 21-11-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyyou332211 View Post
Thumbs up bro
Bro, thk you. A sincere appreciation from my heart. My salute to u for your unselfish act of introducing such a gem before Phase 3 and your resilience to handle bombardments from Baby's great fans by exposing this super gem, lol

Really thk you )
Old 22-11-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuperHumJiKid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FL in chiong scene. So please excuse my crude FR.

Location: 10/10 discreet place. Wont know the paths leading there unless she told u.
Facility: 8/10 clean and tidy. Room is big with ample shower space.
Looks: 8/10 slight different from photo, but hot enough for me to consider her nice looking
Boobs: 7/10 average C? I'm not good at eyeballing cup size, lol.
HJ: 8/10 rhythmic stroke, couple with her fingers and teasing me at the buttholes, notti gurl.
BJ: 6/10 slightly put off, coz she capped me with a plastic bag and do the bj, but i do understand that its safer to play it this way.
FJ: 9/10 capped with CD. Damn damn tight, she cum twice while riding me.

Thanks for giving me a chance to play with her. Will rtf her asap.
Old 22-11-2020, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Jeremy668 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share me her contact? I will support her.
Old 22-11-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
dapeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact of baby as long time no ching liao. Kam sia
Old 22-11-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Done bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1