The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old Today, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 6
z3r0h3r0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyz3r0h3r0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbird9889 View Post
Thanks bro, yea the test is sibei exp
Btw can share what test u took ?
I took DTAP Rapid Test ($320). Haha, one hole in the wallet.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 6
z3r0h3r0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyz3r0h3r0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Good to know that you're doing fine bro i only visited 2-3 times max, nvr so many times haha, but i myself did get tested nearly a month ago and was clean too.
Hahaha all good, I'm glad you are okay too. Don't forget to share your great lobangs and FRs, always a fan here.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2220 / Power: 15
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4175

Waaa photo looks good. Is actual person worth that kind of rate ? 🤔
Wow.. SGD 180 & Look MILF type

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old Today, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2220 / Power: 15
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

DIY

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old Today, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 2
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3r0h3r0 View Post
Hahaha all good, I'm glad you are okay too. Don't forget to share your great lobangs and FRs, always a fan here.
definitely will post in the respective forums on my diff sessions, for the fl scene, still dont have any super good ones so far, those lily, xtt, yueliang i feel is more my type. Need other bros help to source out gems too

Thanks for the support!
Old Today, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 7
Ember has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud ofEmber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Good to know that you're doing fine bro i only visited 2-3 times max, nvr so many times haha, but i myself did get tested nearly a month ago and was clean too.
I respect bros like you who do get tested, i myself test once to twice a year. Come out cheong most important is be responsible for own body, and treat issues early for peace of mind. Sometimes certain mild issues no symptoms but very easy to treat before it becomes complicated.

With responsible cheonging, can really cheong for many years
Old Today, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
PredatorWolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
I respect bros like you who do get tested, i myself test once to twice a year. Come out cheong most important is be responsible for own body, and treat issues early for peace of mind. Sometimes certain mild issues no symptoms but very easy to treat before it becomes complicated.

can cheong until what age

head that it is 5000 shots of quota
not sure whether is true or myth
Old Today, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 2
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post

Haha thanks bro, sometimes i tell myself "aiya, nxt month then test la" then push back haha, cuz so expensive, 1 test especially at private clinic, can bonk alr 5-6 times liao i test depends on how frequent i visit ML/FL, last 3 months i visited more so test lor, if occasionally every 1month once or twice only, then maybe i wont test so soon
Old Today, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
PredatorWolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3r0h3r0 View Post
Just wanted to make a quick clarification about the XTT saga. I frequent XTT quite a few times upon Bro Johnsmith's reco and got a shock reading Bro Miffed post about his apparent infection. Within that period, I did not visit anyone else but XTT.

Did a rapid test (which cost a bomb) yesterday, everything came out negative.

I can also confirm most of what Bro Desu said about the precautions XTT will take or even Bro PredatorWolf's comments about the towel. She will always help me to put a tissue before asking me to prone.

I'm also quite anal about hygiene (things like mouthwash, sprays, etc), the very first time she didn't have this but subsequent visits, she start to have these small measures in place.

I think it's enough bashing against her and for bros who speak up for her. In general, as long as we come out to play, we need to accept the risk of getting infected.

Tbh, I saw such crap comments against XTT / Lily on the TT / momo page itself and even on TT Telegram chat. Most of them are the kind like "cannot eat the perched grapes say grapes are sour" 吃不到葡萄,说葡萄酸 . Pretty shocking to see people trying to break one's rice bowl to this extent.

Not accusing Bro Miffed (get well soon btw) here, but we can easily say the same thing, behind close doors maybe he never wear his helmet properly, or slip off or break without him knowing.

It's a classic case of ill-intentioned fkers who couldn't book her, defame her by spreading lies and fear that has spread to SBF (which I trust more than the pages or any chat grp).

Now I'm not a senior bro here, nor a white knight. I'm usually quite a lurker. Just posting my two cents here.

That said, we should close this chapter and move on. If you are a XTT regular, please get yourself checked for a peace of mind. Everything should be well.

Peace.
oh, she put tissue paper on bed. I never try her though she replied me saying can, cos hard to find a slot.

that slutty you you also put tissue paper on bed.

when was your last visit and when was bro
miffed last visit to xtt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1