The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 14-10-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 4
modelforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samstermodelforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samstermodelforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Open for booking
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 14-10-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
starocean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beautiful Laos Model Smile. You will be smitten by her demure smile

FR on Smile

Look: 7/10
Body: 8/10 big Big boob
Bbbj: 7.5/10
Fj: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10

Think in sg too long put on weigh
Overall good gem.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 15-10-2020, 07:28 AM
Samster (A)

modelforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samstermodelforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samstermodelforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Beautiful Laos Model Smile. You will be smitten by her demure smile

Height:1.60m
Weight:42kg

Stats: 34C-24-33

Sorry no indian bros

Rates: 180/90/2

For booking, Whatsapp:98104323
Old 15-10-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
alistairedward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Book smile on the 14 oct 8.30pm. Heres the fr for smile

Looks: 8/10. Not exactly the same as pic posted. But for me real life looks better. She got the MILF look.

Body: 10/10. She is not fat bro. She has a thick body. big boobs, big ass, small waist. This is a kind of body that ang moh always fantasy.

Bbbj: 9/10. Skillful can almost make you cum.

FJ: 9/10. Tried missionary and doggy.

Attitude: 9/10. Her face quite fierce. Maybe bcos shes tired working. Or maybe been mistreated by other bros. But when you are nice and gentle to her, she really do her best to follow your needs. Respect begets good service.

Recommended. Would love to rtf again.

And special thanks to the bro for the hassle free arrangement. Thumbs up
Old 16-10-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
risinggesture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKT communications was clear and easy process!

Smile is a pretty and hardworking girl. She was shy and so was I. Started with undressing and then taking me to the shower. Back to the bedroom and she slowly caressed me with hugs and made out.

She kissed and made her way south and gave me a slow blowjob. She then rode me and I almost came! We changed to missionary and I finished my first shot there.

Chilled in bed and she showed me some Thai soap drama on her phone. Afterwards she slowly touched me and gave me a blowjob again, this time finishing off in her mouth. She took time to really milk me dry.

Definitely a hard worker. I'm sure she's busy and it's tiring after doing this for so long without an idea when she can return home. A worthy support!

Looks 7/10 (Great boobs and ass, not fat as some commented, but shapely with the right curves)
BJ 7/10
FJ 7/10

Thanks M4U!
Old 16-10-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster (A)

Open for booking
Old 17-10-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster (A)

Open for booking
Old 17-10-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thejacks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beautiful Laos Model Smile. You will be smitten by her demure smile

My very first FR since im pretty new on this forum!

Location: clear and precise instructions from the bro, location is discrete
Looks: 7.5/10 One word, THICC
Boobs: 8/10 whoever loves big boobs would definitely love Smile
BBBJ: 8/10 Pretty decent
FJ: If you love a girl that rides, shes the right one
GFE: If you're the talkative kind you prolly will have an easier time since she's pretty shy
RTF: Definitely

Shout out to modelforyou for making the meet up seamless!
Old 19-10-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster (A)

Open for booking
Old 19-10-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Inventus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid figure with good attitude.
Excellent service.
Old 20-10-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster (A)

Beautiful Laos Model Smile. You will be smitten by her demure smile

Height:1.60m
Weight:42kg

Stats: 34C-24-33

Sorry no indian bros

Rates: 180/90/2

For booking, Whatsapp:98104323
Old 21-10-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster (A)

Open for booking
Old 22-10-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster (A)

Open for booking
Old 22-10-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

gerchive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My very first FR. I will try my best.

Booking process: OKT was very prompt and clear. Informative and made the process very smooth.
Location: Given the very clear instructions, it was not hard to find. Place was clean, comfortable and generously spacious.

Similar to her namesake, Smile’s smile really makes you very comfortable. She was a bit reserved (shy?) at first, but warmed up fairly quickly. Had to wait for the shower but it was only for a couple of minutes. I probably appeared a bit awkward to her as I had a long day, but she took it in stride and helped shower me while I just drank in the view. Her boobs sit very well on her, and despite her being a bit “thicker”, I think her body is still very sexy and proportional. They were not kidding when they said her smile really puts you at ease.

Off to the main action, she started with BBJ and it was really good. She was gentle at first and then upped the tempo. Really nice feel and knows how to make you feel good. Then my turn. I asked what she is comfortable or not comfortable with, and she said she was ok with light kisses, so did that on her cheeks, down to her neck and boobs, and moved slowly to her nether region. It was clean, shaven, and started painting. She had cute soft moans, and she got really wet so I don’t think it was all fake. Really big turn on for me.

Then capped, and started with missionary. Her moans were very real, not too loud or fake, and went for a good few minutes. I was lightly squeezing her boobs in between as it was too erotic seeing it move, and it felt just right to the touch.

She helped me finish off, and cleaned up. She said to rest a while and we lay there talking and using her phone. She wasn’t in her own world though, as she tried to show me and explain to me the videos she was watching. The effort to involve me and not make it feel like just doing it was really the icing on the cake.

Overall:
Looks: 9/10. She’s not super skinny but I like her proportions. I caught myself savouring her looks more than I can remember doing for anyone else.
Body: 9/10 . Her boobs are very soft and hefty, and fit nicely into my hands which are quite large. She has curves in all the right places, very smooth to the touch, and can make you super high.
Attitude/GFE: 10/10. I cannot emphasise this enough. She was not rushed, really worked hard to serve you, accommodating, a bit cheeky towards the end, and was never for one second letting you feel she was disinterested or distanced. GFE was the best I ever experienced.
BBJ: 9/10. She certainly knows what she is doing. She was looking at me in the eyes and I think she knew what felt good.
FJ: 9/10. Said enough above. Definitely nothing to complain about.

RTF: The question is not whether I will return, but a matter of WHEN!

Overall best experience I’ve ever had so far. I know there are many gems, Smile is definitely at least a diamond!
Old Yesterday, 09:07 AM
Samster (A)

Open for booking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1