The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 18-10-2020, 05:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 12
kitts1000 is a splendid one to beholdkitts1000 is a splendid one to beholdkitts1000 is a splendid one to beholdkitts1000 is a splendid one to beholdkitts1000 is a splendid one to beholdkitts1000 is a splendid one to beholdkitts1000 is a splendid one to beholdkitts1000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hour long Manhood Theraphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudigur View Post
Attention to all bros that message me, I have already given out contact to some bros but I have lots of message to clear so give me some time to reply all your messages. Thanks for your understanding.

Anyway, I not sure where my thread went to, but will post here again. If you happen to see my double posting, kindly let me know so I can delete this thread and continue on the existing one.

So recently, I went to a random spa and requested for a random ML. Paid the usual market rate, without the 88gimmick and was led into the room. Got naked with only the undies on and lay on the bed. ML came in, MILF in her early 30's with a presentable look. Asked if I need any where to focus on, I told her my inner thigh and butt, she hinted me if I want full focus on that area and told her yep. She then told me that she will dive straight to the focal area and get myself prepared. At this time, my heart was beating real fast as to what should I prepare. Suddenly, I felt a tingling sensation as the slowly pour the oil exactly at my valley of my butthole, drip by drip and caress my focal region, it was so erotic and it continue for about 30mins and she asked me to turn around. Without any warning, she already gently stroking and teasing very very slowly around manhood. I asked her if I could fondle with her boobs, she smiled and lift up her tee, wow! twin peak D's, sharp and huge, suck it non-stop till I exploded and she still slowly tease till my manhood lost all reaction. She then told me to rest a while, shower and change. I lay on the bed for about 10mins still in dazzle before picking up my leftover strength to shower and change. She came in with a smile, and I tip her market rate before leaving.

PM me if anyone would like to savour her service. I may not be able to reply as many message as my points are low, I will try my best to reply all when I am free. Greatly appreciate to those who up me.
Hi Bro can share contact.
up you le
Whats the total damage after you tip her.
Thanks.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 18-10-2020, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yoyoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow bro... she sounds amazing.

pls do share her contact with me
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 18-10-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Nexus23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro can share contact pls. Ty
Old 18-10-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
andytanforu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Attention to all bros that message me, I have already given out contact to some bros but I have lots of message to clear so give me some time to reply all your messages. Thanks for your understanding.

Anyway, I not sure where my thread went to, but will post here again. If you happen to see my double posting, kindly let me know so I can delete this thread and continue on the existing one.

So recently, I went to a random spa and requested for a random ML. Paid the usual market rate, without the 88gimmick and was led into the room. Got naked with only the undies on and lay on the bed. ML came in, MILF in her early 30's with a presentable look. Asked if I need any where to focus on, I told her my inner thigh and butt, she hinted me if I want full focus on that area and told her yep. She then told me that she will dive straight to the focal area and get myself prepared. At this time, my heart was beating real fast as to what should I prepare. Suddenly, I felt a tingling sensation as the slowly pour the oil exactly at my valley of my butthole, drip by drip and caress my focal region, it was so erotic and it continue for about 30mins and she asked me to turn around. Without any warning, she already gently stroking and teasing very very slowly around manhood. I asked her if I could fondle with her boobs, she smiled and lift up her tee, wow! twin peak D's, sharp and huge, suck it non-stop till I exploded and she still slowly tease till my manhood lost all reaction. She then told me to rest a while, shower and change. I lay on the bed for about 10mins still in dazzle before picking up my leftover strength to shower and change. She came in with a smile, and I tip her market rate before leaving.

PM me if anyone would like to savour her service. I may not be able to reply as many message as my points are low, I will try my best to reply all when I am free. Greatly appreciate to those who up me.
Hi bro can share the contact 🙏🙏🙏
Old 18-10-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Ubermensch is Cool - loads of Potential
Please PM location. Thanks!
Old 18-10-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
coup23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Please share contact bro
Old 18-10-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
MeetYourFapper is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share? Thanks!
Old 18-10-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 1
jjch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hi bro, up you already can shaer ctc pls? TIA
Old 18-10-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
Messypiggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share ctc?
Old 18-10-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 12
sivinic is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersivinic is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersivinic is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersivinic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro can share contact?
Old 18-10-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newfacenewblood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can share contact? TIA
Old 19-10-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
maeda91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Can share contact?

Thanks
Old 19-10-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
bassf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share? Willing to exchange
Old 19-10-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 7
WongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant futureWongHinKong has a brilliant future

Has anyone tried after TS shared the ctc?

If not, I hope TS can share the ctc with me
Old 19-10-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ZillionScofield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Hour long Manhood Theraphy

Quote:

Bro, kindly share the contact and location. Thanks in advance ☺
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1