The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 24-06-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
newbiemgs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Big boobs lady sharing (E/F/G)

Any bro has good big boobs lady (at least E)to share?

TIA
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 24-06-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 10
pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!
Re: Big boobs lady sharing (E/F/G)

H,I,J,K u want?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 25-06-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushup View Post
H,I,J,K u want?
H I J K are way too huge. 😂
Old 25-06-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2915 / Power: 14
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

just saw this. but states no FJ though...
https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/yang-ya...abe-msg-hj-bj/
Old 25-06-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1567 / Power: 10
GN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Heard her service sibei jialat and she fat fat..
Days ago even saw her listing FJ in another site
Old 25-06-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Heard her service sibei jialat and she fat fat..
Days ago even saw her listing FJ in another site
ai pi
ai chee
ai tua liap niiiiiiii!
HAHAHA
Old 26-06-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
ai pi
ai chee
ai tua liap niiiiiiii!
HAHAHA
Last time got 1 legendary Lucy.
Tua liao, sui, and Chee. 😂
Old 27-06-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant future

Quote:
ai pi
ai chee
ai tua liap niiiiiiii!
HAHAHA
sharing simple FR on her from my trusted kaki..

looks: auntie in early 40s
body: very big size and very big natural boobs but dont allow touching or sucking nipples
massage: press here and there with teasing
FJ: ask for position change but she is very lazy and allow missionary only. give lame excuses like all positions are same and no difference
Old 01-07-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
bimpom is Cool - loads of Potential

I tried the legendary H copper xiao xiao. Until today I cannot forget the experience.mthe soapy rubba in shower with those melons all over me almost made me cum.... I came while in missionary position and frenching her... It was a once in a lifetime experience for me. I am boobs lover.
Old 06-07-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3218 / Power: 18
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimpom View Post
I tried the legendary H copper xiao xiao. Until today I cannot forget the experience.mthe soapy rubba in shower with those melons all over me almost made me cum.... I came while in missionary position and frenching her... It was a once in a lifetime experience for me. I am boobs lover.
I thought you are 人渣
Old 15-07-2021, 07:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sugartse950120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any brother have experience with xiao xiao h cup as this brother said that it was amazing
Old 18-07-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
what is her link bro?
Old 19-07-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
what is her link bro?
Rtc and no longer in this line
Busy with her HK bf lol
Some exclusive bros might get a chance with her as she seem to visit sg on and off. She became sort of an agent for some prc ladies

Her face really so-so but she lives amongst the legend of huge boobs amongst chiongsters
Old 19-07-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Rtc and no longer in this line
Busy with her HK bf lol
Some exclusive bros might get a chance with her as she seem to visit sg on and off. She became sort of an agent for some prc ladies

Her face really so-so but she lives amongst the legend of huge boobs amongst chiongsters
Oh ok ok... thanks for the info...
Have a great week ahead!
Old 22-07-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skankhunt42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tried her service before. Left a comment but was deleted.

Looks: Hide behind door to trap you. But I still went ahead cuz looks not a priority to me

Body: melons are big but no touch no suck then no point. Everything else is meh. She has birthmarks on her arm but not really an issue for me

Massage: not significant enough to remember

Service: capped bj was less than 2 mins. HJ was ok but she start to complain hand tired (I almost donít shoot from HJ and I always warn beforehand) I told her itís ok. Somehow she was offended and insist on continuing. Then kept rushing me by asking if Iím shooting soon. Gave up and thatís when the bad attitude comes in. Start blatantly use phone. Even made a phone call and start arguing with another person. I waited till she calmed down, paid and left.

Donít waste your time and money. Other better girls out there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1