The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old Yesterday, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 1
chess2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychess2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hour long Manhood Theraphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudigur View Post
I have shared to almost 200bros, still many more requests to go but I will pause my sharing for the time being, to all bros I have shared with, please write FR on your opinion about her service. Thanks.

Will take a rest for now. Thanks
Hey bro, i think yr inbox is full. I cannot send you prvt msg, so saying, thanks bro for the contact.
I couldnt find the place in google maps, so I'll go there and walk around for the treat
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2524 / Power: 13
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siralexferguson View Post
Lai lai lai..... Long time never share fr liao. ...

Thanks TS for the kind sharing.

200 bros. ...listen up. ...

Place is a decent TCM place with proper training. Good massage for sure.

Next up.. ..Early 30s errr. ....maybe I more particular. ...

ML was polite but dont not my cup of tea. ....so only do normal massage.. ...

Here come the interesting part.. ...there is a slim young milf. ...thus one Is confirmed early ......YY

Should try this one instead.. ... Look like a full B from her tight black tee. ...

Pls 200 bros also try this YY and shaRe FR.

Enjoy.

Please share contact
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in a good need for such a service, hope bros can share!
Old Yesterday, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 15
aeiou06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share the contact?
Thanks!
Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Ahlim94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro mind sharing? Thanks alot
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
RainD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro contact please, tks
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 1
jjch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Attention to all bros that message me, I have already given out contact to some bros but I have lots of message to clear so give me some time to reply all your messages. Thanks for your understanding.

Anyway, I not sure where my thread went to, but will post here again. If you happen to see my double posting, kindly let me know so I can delete this thread and continue on the existing one.

So recently, I went to a random spa and requested for a random ML. Paid the usual market rate, without the 88gimmick and was led into the room. Got naked with only the undies on and lay on the bed. ML came in, MILF in her early 30's with a presentable look. Asked if I need any where to focus on, I told her my inner thigh and butt, she hinted me if I want full focus on that area and told her yep. She then told me that she will dive straight to the focal area and get myself prepared. At this time, my heart was beating real fast as to what should I prepare. Suddenly, I felt a tingling sensation as the slowly pour the oil exactly at my valley of my butthole, drip by drip and caress my focal region, it was so erotic and it continue for about 30mins and she asked me to turn around. Without any warning, she already gently stroking and teasing very very slowly around manhood. I asked her if I could fondle with her boobs, she smiled and lift up her tee, wow! twin peak D's, sharp and huge, suck it non-stop till I exploded and she still slowly tease till my manhood lost all reaction. She then told me to rest a while, shower and change. I lay on the bed for about 10mins still in dazzle before picking up my leftover strength to shower and change. She came in with a smile, and I tip her market rate before leaving.

PM me if anyone would like to savour her service. I may not be able to reply as many message as my points are low, I will try my best to reply all when I am free. Greatly appreciate to those who up me.
Hi bro can share ctc pls? Have upped you alrdy TIA!
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 8
max1 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermax1 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermax1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Able to share contact pls tks
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ZillionScofield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Hour long Manhood Theraphy

Quote:
Attention to all bros that message me, I have already given out contact to some bros but I have lots of message to clear so give me some time to reply all your messages. Thanks for your understanding.

Anyway, I not sure where my thread went to, but will post here again. If you happen to see my double posting, kindly let me know so I can delete this thread and continue on the existing one.

So recently, I went to a random spa and requested for a random ML. Paid the usual market rate, without the 88gimmick and was led into the room. Got naked with only the undies on and lay on the bed. ML came in, MILF in her early 30's with a presentable look. Asked if I need any where to focus on, I told her my inner thigh and butt, she hinted me if I want full focus on that area and told her yep. She then told me that she will dive straight to the focal area and get myself prepared. At this time, my heart was beating real fast as to what should I prepare. Suddenly, I felt a tingling sensation as the slowly pour the oil exactly at my valley of my butthole, drip by drip and caress my focal region, it was so erotic and it continue for about 30mins and she asked me to turn around. Without any warning, she already gently stroking and teasing very very slowly around manhood. I asked her if I could fondle with her boobs, she smiled and lift up her tee, wow! twin peak D's, sharp and huge, suck it non-stop till I exploded and she still slowly tease till my manhood lost all reaction. She then told me to rest a while, shower and change. I lay on the bed for about 10mins still in dazzle before picking up my leftover strength to shower and change. She came in with a smile, and I tip her market rate before leaving.

PM me if anyone would like to savour her service. I may not be able to reply as many message as my points are low, I will try my best to reply all when I am free. Greatly appreciate to those who up me.
Hi bro, I need Manhood Massage too. Kindly share the contact and location, thanks in advance ☺
Old Today, 07:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Brother can share contact?
Old Today, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 14
big pony is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbig pony is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbig pony is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbig pony is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Bro, your inbox full so cannot pm. Pls share contacts. Will write FR after I try.
Old Today, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
joe0uk is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, are you able to share your contact?
Old Today, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 1
hornyxiaoboy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi pls share contact with me too. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1