The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 25-11-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
kellymiko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkellymiko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkellymiko is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Independent Horniest Jap Mix Kelly Miko

[ Friend of Natalie Nico, She recommended me due to all the gentlemen she met here and yes yes we do THREESOME too ]

Kelly Miko, the only woman you'll ever need. Jap Mix Korean.
I am extremely horny right now and want someone to come over eat me out and fuck me hard.
I'm proud to say that there is nothing I LOVE more than being taken as your lover in bed.
I speak good command of English, Korean and Japanese.

Height; 165 cm / 5"3"
Weight; 50kg
Ethnicity; Japanese Korean
Body stat; 34C//24//36

I'm a mixed-race Japanese ready to give you an experience to remember.
I am playful, I am a teaser mentally and physically!
I may well be a perfect fit for you.
The first thing you should know about me is I LOVE Sex.
All I want to do is please a man and have you coming back for more...

Girlfriend Experience
Talking, kissing deeply, touching passionately, building the connection that leads to a crescendo...
Lots of Kissing, BBBJ, COB, deep french-ing
Lick my shaven pussy while i suck and devour your dick (69)
Clit/Cunt play, Showering together, Variety of positions, Vigorous Pussy play,
Rubbing my clit on your face, Boobs fucking with your dick.
Spanish on boobies, DATY/DIGIT, deliciously natural (mutual) oral.

Authentic PSE experience [EXTRA CHARGE];
Rimming, Cock spitting, Gagging, Butt Spanking,
GAG with CIM, CIM cum in mouth, COF cum on face

Incall
400 // 40 mins , 500 // 60 mins, 750 // 90 mins and Longer time available

Outcall
600 // 60 mins 2 shot AND longer time available

Overnight
DM or Whatsapp for more

STATE YOUR NICK AND DURATION AND TIME
NO ROUGH OR DISRESPECTFUL MEN PLEASE

Whatsapp
+65 8132 3531

Until we meet,
Kelly x
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 25-11-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster (A)

kellymiko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkellymiko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkellymiko is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Arrow Re: Independent Horniest Jap Mix Kelly Miko

I am extremely horny right now and want someone to come over eat me out and fuck me hard.
I'm proud to say that there is nothing I LOVE more than being taken as your lover in bed.

Whatsapp
+65 8132 3531
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 25-11-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25665 / Power: 20
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Independent Horniest Jap Mix Kelly Miko

A photo will bring u more attention to lead more visit
When had it lead to not seeing stock for paying a premium .... I wonder .....

honybro

Last edited by loneyheart; 29-11-2020 at 03:13 PM.
Old 25-11-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abcd10023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kelly Miko is really a gem... Upon meeting her the first thing that i was in awe of was her body - she is naturally tall and slim and you can also tell that she does gym because the overall shape was very toned. She welcomed me in and we hit it off immediately.
Despite being from Japan, her english is really very good and she chatted for some time and she was in no rush to get started (which I like because I am a little shy).
She has this exotic and pretty look about her which aroused me and I would say at this price, she is definitely a premium and I will surely RTF when my next paycheck comes in.
Overall, a solid 9/10 and bros should definitely try her if they like tall and slender busty ladies.
Old 27-11-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster (A)

Independent Horniest Jap Mix Kelly Miko

Whatsapp
+65 8132 3531
Old 27-11-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster (A)

Independent Horniest Jap Mix Kelly Miko

Whatsapp
+65 8132 3531
Old 28-11-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2018 / Power: 17
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd10023 View Post
Kelly Miko is really a gem... Upon meeting her the first thing that i was in awe of was her body - she is naturally tall and slim and you can also tell that she does gym because the overall shape was very toned. She welcomed me in and we hit it off immediately.
Despite being from Japan, her english is really very good and she chatted for some time and she was in no rush to get started (which I like because I am a little shy).
She has this exotic and pretty look about her which aroused me and I would say at this price, she is definitely a premium and I will surely RTF when my next paycheck comes in.
Overall, a solid 9/10 and bros should definitely try her if they like tall and slender busty ladies.
Not bad. your second post and you are already doing a FR for a FL without a photo. NOT!!! Get out of here with your fake FR
Old 28-11-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 10
countryman is a name known to allcountryman is a name known to allcountryman is a name known to allcountryman is a name known to allcountryman is a name known to allcountryman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd10023 View Post
Nice try... Ha ha
Can u write another FR next week using another nick?
Maybe a more detailed FR the next one.
Old 28-11-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Not bad. your second post and you are already doing a FR for a FL without a photo. NOT!!! Get out of here with your fake FR

First of all, i do not post any pictures here as this isn't my full time .
I have a private life and i am sure discreetion is what practise here AND as others,
YOU can always Whatsapp me for photos with date written on paper given to ensure that
I'm real and NOT HERE to waste your time or my time in general.
I would appreciate if you would inquire before assuming and writing such comment.
A gentlemen would do such.
Old 28-11-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Nice try... Ha ha
Can u write another FR next week using another nick?
Maybe a more detailed FR the next one.

Sorry dear, Most independent ladies BLACKLISTED YOU due to your constant messaging for photos, discount and MIA.

Ladies such as Julie, Bella and others who complained and share your convos

with other ladies.

I would be more than happy to SHARE the convo they had with you here.

Old 28-11-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster (A)

Will only reply to those who

Whatsapp
+65 8132 3531
Old 29-11-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
justSBF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A picture without the face would be nice
Old 29-11-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster (A)

Talking Re: Independent Horniest Jap Mix Kelly Miko

STATE YOUR NICK

Whatsapp
+65 8132 3531
Old 29-11-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25665 / Power: 20
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
A photo will bring u more attention to lead more visit
When had it lead to not seeing stock for paying a premium .... I wonder .....
Just a friendly advice post to help u gain more business even wo showing yr face pic but got zapped for the abv post
Best wishes to u dear

honybro
Old 30-11-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 20
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellymiko View Post

Sorry dear, Most independent ladies BLACKLISTED YOU due to your constant messaging for photos, discount and MIA.

Ladies such as Julie, Bella and others who complained and share your convos

with other ladies.

I would be more than happy to SHARE the convo they had with you here.

Please share the convo to substantiate your claim
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1