The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old Yesterday, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 5
sshelterz is a Helpful and Caring Samstersshelterz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdhplayer View Post
Thanks bro for your great sharing & .intro for Indon FDH.

At long last, after weeks of communication and time slot arrangement, I finally had an enjoyable morning, with a quickie BBBJ c/w CIM session at a MSCP in the North East.

So much appreciation and thank you, Can't thank you enough. 🙏🙏🙏
Sharing is caring. Only for gentleman. Not for free loaders. I am glad you enjoyed. Cheers
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jack80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros...any of u knw this chick, her name is Mei. She used to be damn wild but apparently nw become religious...wonder if any u bros now her bf dats y she became good....haha
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 1
Underhidden is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUnderhidden is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphastrykerz View Post
Jackpot.🤣🤣🤣
mix 40s?
jackpot

geez
Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

any bros have contact to share?

I have an empty place im willing to host if your partner can bring a friend for me.

Slide in my inbox boys

ps - doesnt need to only be sunday
Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 4
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack80 View Post

Hey bros...any of u knw this chick, her name is Mei. She used to be damn wild but apparently nw become religious...wonder if any u bros now her bf dats y she became good....haha
Looks a bit like a guy
Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 13
BoLiang has much to be proud ofBoLiang has much to be proud ofBoLiang has much to be proud ofBoLiang has much to be proud ofBoLiang has much to be proud ofBoLiang has much to be proud ofBoLiang has much to be proud ofBoLiang has much to be proud ofBoLiang has much to be proud ofBoLiang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
I had a misfire once too. Trust me they know what to do more than you. Just tell her to ask her friends. 2 pills comes in a set. Eat and bleed.
bring her to women's clinic and buy morning after pill.
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to all

Anyone successful in hooking up with a maid known as Bee?
Old Today, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 10
Ahwolf is a glorious beacon of lightAhwolf is a glorious beacon of lightAhwolf is a glorious beacon of lightAhwolf is a glorious beacon of lightAhwolf is a glorious beacon of lightAhwolf is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Anyone successful in hooking up with a maid known as Bee?
From michat? If same person, she is with tattoo one. Think she has a malay fwb.
Old Today, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 13
entering is a name known to allentering is a name known to allentering is a name known to allentering is a name known to allentering is a name known to allentering is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdhplayer View Post
Thanks bro for your great sharing & .intro for Indon FDH.

At long last, after weeks of communication and time slot arrangement, I finally had an enjoyable morning, with a quickie BBBJ c/w CIM session at a MSCP in the North East.

So much appreciation and thank you, Can't thank you enough. 🙏🙏🙏
You've to thank The Lord (thread starter).
Many years ago I also had the same feeling as you.
After that, I become less creepy to girls and also more relaxed around them. Helps cuz others bros have mentioned when you're chilled, girls are more attracted to you.
What I'm actually saying is, we are all indebted to both Sam & lots of the seniors who selflessly shared what they knew.
Old Today, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
From michat? If same person, she is with tattoo one. Think she has a malay fwb.
Dont think so she got tattoo. She likes to post her amazing ass on michat lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1