The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 01-12-2020, 09:56 AM
Veteran Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97444 / Power: 138
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite place for me to test drive - Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
That why, anyhow talk there. Hope TS can ask admin to remove those those as it was not suppose to be there and also he act hero to give contact there.
As much as i want to RTF baby too, I do not want to miss this gem too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 138 points daily
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 01-12-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25665 / Power: 20
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Pls just let the taste be original
Dum add anything more
BTW diff ppl hv diff taste bud to each his own
N most pls dum franchise n outsourse
B it others said good ..... taste it yrself to judge

Just leave it as original

honybro
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 02-12-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
godisagirl02120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Pls just let the taste be original
Dum add anything more
BTW diff ppl hv diff taste bud to each his own
N most pls dum franchise n outsourse
B it others said good ..... taste it yrself to judge

Just leave it as original
Indeed bro 原味最好
Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 2154 / Power: 4
onlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally back after a long break liao. Mai gong bua steady

This post already way overdue but still trying to make a effort to share kangtao with chiongsters while pandemic still going on lol
Few weeks ago, my fav ML while still stuck back at her hometown intro her new sister to me (Baby) confirmed chop below 30s purely based on my POV, which I believe some bros out there have already test drive liao. But late better than never...

Back to my usual favourite place with standard SOP tempertaure taking etc.. She was in a one piece white dress and I scan with my cyclops eyes, her dress is abit transparent and see through, straight turn to gear 2 before even stepping into the room. And so happened their biggest room is available and she allow me to choose which they called it the ''VIP Room'' due to the size of the room lor. There's a yoga mat at the corner of the room which she say she do exercise during free time. That explains her body shape that she is in right now Already informed before that now they charge few dollars nia for one-time disposable towel and bedsheet being used, thus hygenic confirm a plus point and save me the time to go think if items are properly cleaned bo because use already throw liao **Extra few dollars nia to buy a ease of mind ok one leh**

As usual, was offered a drink before starting of the session. Kicked off with massage last for almost 30mins and all I can say is her skill and strength is really up to my standard, confirmed not those trying to hiong one. Any bros out there that have tried should know. Therefore I won't go into detail with regards to her skills. Her massage skill speaks for herself easier. All I can say is her knee kneeling on the back is confirmed the killer move!

Before moving to gear 3, compared to other teasing I've tried, only difference is her teasing consist of abit of combination with JG which she say she is extremly good at lor. But I told her I prefer to showhand and dmg was the same. Will try her authentic JG on the next visit. Won't go into full detail of what happened after that. To summarize, the moment I was been forced to change shift to gear 4 was when she was on top riding at 140km/h while turning both my small volume button! **go imagine then you will know what I'm refering to Finally petrol went empty and apologise to her for being abit rough. All she did was pinch on my cheek and we both smiled knowing it was one hell of a ride lol

Wash up down sit and rest while still have abit time. She still stand in between my legs and wrap her hand behind my neck chit chat awhile. Told her next time will go for 90mins sua because 60mins too short for me liao
Already test drive all different cars at the same place, never ever once been short-change of my session lor... the most is 5mins like that one la but ok la, give and take lor. . better than tio those place I've been before.. explain for awhile nia then straight ask me go test drive then bye.. sibei sian one.

Please be patient for my reply because I only have 2 hands nia Gam Xia!

Wechat: 91369279
Old Today, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 15
KangTuo has much to be proud ofKangTuo has much to be proud ofKangTuo has much to be proud ofKangTuo has much to be proud ofKangTuo has much to be proud ofKangTuo has much to be proud ofKangTuo has much to be proud ofKangTuo has much to be proud ofKangTuo has much to be proud ofKangTuo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_509 View Post
Don’t bother bro..You see at geylang thread alot of them talk about her..Talk until got dragon & tiger.
search for the thread. seems no more funny FR liao. its good.

i know her since late 2018.. more than 2 years of being her regular and I have not write a single FR.

alot more bro enjoyed her service and know her standard. Keep it this way and enjoy this gem while it last.

its getting difficult for me to book a slot with her at last minute. Always need to text her early morning then can get slot at the 'golden hour' .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1