The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 06-04-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 9
happylifesg has much to be proud ofhappylifesg has much to be proud ofhappylifesg has much to be proud ofhappylifesg has much to be proud ofhappylifesg has much to be proud ofhappylifesg has much to be proud ofhappylifesg has much to be proud ofhappylifesg has much to be proud of
Re: ❤️❤️❤️ Amy Chio MIlf massage and thai JG❤️❤️❤️

要抓根, 请找

Amy

Blk 226E Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 Singapore (565226)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-04-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster (A)

happylifesg has much to be proud ofhappylifesg has much to be proud ofhappylifesg has much to be proud ofhappylifesg has much to be proud ofhappylifesg has much to be proud ofhappylifesg has much to be proud ofhappylifesg has much to be proud ofhappylifesg has much to be proud of

FR for Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvict View Post
Amy

I am suffering from a stiff neck due to long sitting WFH. i went to fix a 60 mins treatment.

I was hesitating initially, Amy proved me wrong about my doubts and I was nursed by her massage that helped me relieve a lot of pain and sore.

2 in 1 package tailored with a simply fantastic massage with Juagen.

Was a pleasant experience overall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyishluke View Post
My personal testimony for Amy.

Her looks probably a 7 and figure also a 7 but massage was great with good strength 9..

Place look new and was clean with a few partition room. Environment was nice, comfortable and cosy.

I would not said place was discreet but was decent and easy to find can easy access by public transport.

I have not done JG before but it is comfortable and she was hardworking to explain to me and ensure the areas were well massaged.

The after treatment is strong and effective which getting harder and prolong the time.

Will definitely go back again for massage and regular maintenance.

It was worth the experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mataqia View Post
Used to patronise her most when she was at JC with the other two. Had half the day off so dropped her a wc and she promptly replied.
Usually went for a full 1 hr jg but today had more time so took 90mins.
45 minutes massage: I wonder now why I never had her massage me last time! With good strength and released the knots in the shoulders and neck. Really dug deep into the iliotibial band to release its tightness too. Won’t pass on the massage from now on!
45 mins JG. Professionally done. I had a hardon when I turned over and she made a small (yes I am making a self-depreciating pun) comment about it but that was it. Massaged the inner thighs to loosen the ligaments there and then proceeded to ‘pull’ the veins and remove any ‘obstacles’. One significant detail is she asks what the issue is. Whether it is cannot stand or cannot last and addresses that. I have gone for some previous jg who dun ask and just go straight into doing what they do.
End of the 90 mins came too soon. Am glad I re-engaged and will do so again.

One possible issue. Similar to the time at JC, Amy is very friendly. I actually enjoy the banter with her. However this location has only curtains so I am not so sure if the brudder who was next door enjoyed her talking as much as I did!
Quote:
Used to patronise her most when she was at JC with the other two. Had half the day off so dropped her a wc and she promptly replied.
45 minutes massage: I wonder now why I never had her massage me last time! With good strength and released the knots in the shoulders and neck. Really dug deep into the iliotibial band to release its tightness too. Won’t pass on the massage from now on!
45 mins JG. Professionally done. I had a hardon when I turned over and she made a small (yes I am making a self-depreciating pun) comment about it but that was it. Massaged the inner thighs to loosen the ligaments there and then proceeded to ‘pull’ the veins and remove any ‘obstacles’. One significant detail is she asks what the issue is. Whether it is cannot stand or cannot last and addresses that. I have gone for some previous jg who dun ask and just go straight into doing what they do.

One possible issue. Similar to the time at JC, Amy is very friendly. I actually enjoy the banter with her. However this location has only curtains so I am not so sure if the brudder who was next door enjoyed her talking as much as I did!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
Been a regular of Amy since her days in JC, now that she had relocated to a cleaner and more spacious location, i will be visiting her for my regular maintenance and massage.

Her massage strength is strong, she will check with you every now and then to ensure that you are comfortable with her strength. She has another colleague working with her and is also trained by Amy.

Aftermath effects of her JG is good, can feel the real hardness while having sex a day after. Go look for her if u want authentic JG!

Look: 8.5/10 (masked)
Massage: 8/10
JG massage:10/10 (slight pain)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonnection View Post
Review:

Just had my session earlier.

Look: 7/10 similar to photos
Massage: 9/10 got strength type
JG massage:10/10 with good explanation

Service level is great. Left relaxed. Thanks
Quote:
Visited Amy on a weekday morning. Place was easy to find.
Proceeded with 15mins shoulder massage and 45 mins JG. Massage was good with ample strength. She knows what she is doing and shoulders do feel good afterwards. Proceed with JG. Ranging from massaging inner thighs, lower abdomen and groin. Good massage and JG with reasonable price. Will RTM next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milshe View Post
I have tried both Amy and nana
Amy puts in more strength while nana is for bros who like lighter jg... However sometimes I wish they can do a little more teasing aspect... Other than dat jg is awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon64 View Post
Just had my second session with Amy, I can say is money well spent. First session experience sore and pain as she explained I had many blockages. Today was more relax and comfortable jg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunn View Post
一个字... 赞👍
第一次意识到,刀不磨不俐,玉不琢不成器

Amy 👏👍
Quote:
Originally Posted by feng View Post
made a detour and did not regret a bit. Amy explain everything like a pro and the treatment was great. would return for more treatment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddinasia View Post
First timer JG and glad I tried it with Amy. Her calm, professional attitude made it a very pleasant experience. Hope to make it a regular part of my week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manvie View Post
Review:

Just had my session.

Body:Never really inspect much
JG massage:10/10 felt v thorough

Service level is great.

Left relaxed. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
Shop was easy to locate, bros who take public transport may have to walk a bit but carpark is nearby for those who drive.

Interior is clean, and fresh towels and massage table coverings used.

Started off with some back massage to prepare for the JG itself. Amy will explain what she is doing as she performs the treatment. Bros who like to be informed will appreciate this. She also managed to reach some of the deeper parts at the base of the shaft which was good. Having previously done JG with Thai masseurs, I find Amy's to be less painful than what I had before.

For those on the fence, definitely recommend to try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider0721 View Post
Massage place was easy to find and do not look like a TCM.

Place is simple, clean and comfortable with proper massage facilities.

For Amy,looks probably a 7 and figure also a 7 but massage was great with good strength 9

JG I haven't done it much before but it is comfortable and she was hardworking to ensure the areas were well massaged.

The after treatment is strong which getting harder and prolong the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxriver View Post
Contact in thread and tried after many + reviews.

Short FR as follow:
Proceeded with 15mins shoulder massage and 45 mins JG. Massage was good with ample strength. She knows what she is doing and shoulders do feel good afterwards. Proceed with JG. Ranging from massaging inner thighs, lower abdomen and groin. Damn painful for me as experience for the massage on inner thighs. She laughed and commented to say that this is her first time seeing massaging inner thighs till can lift up leg. But afterwards bearing in pain, somehow really feels better afterwards. She did comment to say that if sensitive to pre-shoot do let her know cause she does not want her effort to go to waste if shoot. You will feel 'sng sng' around your thighs and groin but its completely ok. Good massage and JG with reasonable price.

Thanks TS for the contact shared on thread. Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretmyth View Post
Really good massage and excellent JG. Tks bro for the share
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcici View Post
I am a regular customer with Amy. I have been conscientiously visiting Amy for quite some time.

I visit her minimally once a fortnight to revitalise my manhood after all the hard work.

She alway make me enjoy the full session.

What drew me to repeatedly visit her on a regular basis is her gfe feeling and her chio, slim and nice figure. It has the feeling of being massaged by your lover.

Her massage give me a revitalising experience after a long & tiring day. It help to ease off all my muscle ache from my runs and biking, follow by sensuous JG to revitalise my manhood. I was so refreshed and revitalised that I was able to go for a marathon sex right after that. Yes, no horse run!

The JG it is an out of the world experience and something you must try it for yourself.

My personal view as it was really effectIve. I got back my morning erection, last longer and enjoy my sex life more now.

Look: 8/10
Massage: 9/10
Body:nice and slim
JG massage:10/10,shiok!

Definitely RTJG and will continue to go back more for my personal 保养.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrichsg View Post
Try Amy yesterday and decide to give her a review ! money spend worth it ! Professional massage and jg , friendly milf . Will Highly recommend to all bro!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 07-04-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster (A)

要抓根, 请找

Amy

Old 07-04-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster (A)

FR for Amy

Quote:
Amy

I am suffering from a stiff neck due to long sitting WFH. i went to fix a 60 mins treatment.

I was hesitating initially, Amy proved me wrong about my doubts and I was nursed by her massage that helped me relieve a lot of pain and sore.

Quote:

Her looks probably a 7 and figure also a 7 but massage was great with good strength 9..

Place look new and was clean with a few partition room. Environment was nice, comfortable and cosy.

I would not said place was discreet but was decent and easy to find can easy access by public transport.

I have not done JG before but it is comfortable and she was hardworking to explain to me and ensure the areas were well massaged.

The after treatment is strong and effective which getting harder and prolong the time.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Been a regular of Amy since her days in JC, now that she had relocated to a cleaner and more spacious location, i will be visiting her for my regular maintenance and massage.

Her massage strength is strong, she will check with you every now and then to ensure that you are comfortable with her strength. She has another colleague working with her and is also trained by Amy.

Aftermath effects of her JG is good, can feel the real hardness while having sex a day after. Go look for her if u want authentic JG!

Quote:
Review:

Quote:
Proceeded with 15mins shoulder massage and 45 mins JG. Massage was good with ample strength. She knows what she is doing and shoulders do feel good afterwards. Proceed with JG. Ranging from massaging inner thighs, lower abdomen and groin. Good massage and JG with reasonable price. Will RTM next week.
Quote:
Amy puts in more strength while nana is for bros who like lighter jg... However sometimes I wish they can do a little more teasing aspect... Other than dat jg is awesome.
Quote:
Just had my second session with Amy, I can say is money well spent. First session experience sore and pain as she explained I had many blockages. Today was more relax and comfortable jg.
Quote:
一个字... 赞👍
第一次意识到,刀不磨不俐,玉不琢不成器

Amy 👏👍
Quote:
made a detour and did not regret a bit. Amy explain everything like a pro and the treatment was great. would return for more treatment.
Quote:
First timer JG and glad I tried it with Amy. Her calm, professional attitude made it a very pleasant experience. Hope to make it a regular part of my week.
Quote:
Review:

Just had my session.

Service level is great.

Left relaxed. Thanks
Quote:
Shop was easy to locate, bros who take public transport may have to walk a bit but carpark is nearby for those who drive.

Started off with some back massage to prepare for the JG itself. Amy will explain what she is doing as she performs the treatment. Bros who like to be informed will appreciate this. She also managed to reach some of the deeper parts at the base of the shaft which was good. Having previously done JG with Thai masseurs, I find Amy's to be less painful than what I had before.

Quote:

For Amy,looks probably a 7 and figure also a 7 but massage was great with good strength 9

JG I haven't done it much before but it is comfortable and she was hardworking to ensure the areas were well massaged.

Quote:

Short FR as follow:
Proceeded with 15mins shoulder massage and 45 mins JG. Massage was good with ample strength. She knows what she is doing and shoulders do feel good afterwards. Proceed with JG. Ranging from massaging inner thighs, lower abdomen and groin. Damn painful for me as experience for the massage on inner thighs. She laughed and commented to say that this is her first time seeing massaging inner thighs till can lift up leg. But afterwards bearing in pain, somehow really feels better afterwards. She did comment to say that if sensitive to pre-shoot do let her know cause she does not want her effort to go to waste if shoot. You will feel 'sng sng' around your thighs and groin but its completely ok. Good massage and JG with reasonable price.

Quote:
Quote:
I am a regular customer with Amy. I have been conscientiously visiting Amy for quite some time.

I visit her minimally once a fortnight to revitalise my manhood after all the hard work.

What drew me to repeatedly visit her on a regular basis is her gfe feeling and her chio, slim and nice figure. It has the feeling of being massaged by your lover.

Her massage give me a revitalising experience after a long & tiring day. It help to ease off all my muscle ache from my runs and biking, follow by sensuous JG to revitalise my manhood. I was so refreshed and revitalised that I was able to go for a marathon sex right after that. Yes, no horse run!

The JG it is an out of the world experience and something you must try it for yourself.

My personal view as it was really effectIve. I got back my morning erection, last longer and enjoy my sex life more now.

Quote:
Try Amy yesterday and decide to give her a review ! money spend worth it ! Professional massage and jg , friendly milf . Will Highly recommend to all bro!
Old 08-04-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster (A)

你懂吗?

抓根的好处是:

1:增强性功能!

2:预防阳痿,早泄,保养前列腺炎!

3:促进血液循环,有利于淋巴排毒!

4:帮助尿路,输精管通顺,畅通无阻,

5:增强精子的质量!(准备生孩子的男人更需要)

男性抓龍筋的好處:

補腎壯陽、提高性功能、生精助育,強精益氣,提高精液質量,促進睾丸等發育,增強精子活力,增粗增長生殖器 官。 調理陽痿、腰痛、小便頻數及補五臟之氣不足,適用於男子性功能障礙、遺精、陽痿,腰酸、四肢發冷、畏寒,水 腫、腰酸、燥熱、盜汗、虛汗、頭暈、耳鳴等,可以強筋、通絡,恢復疲勞和調理腰膝酸軟等
Old 08-04-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster (A)

FR for Amy

Quote:
Amy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Review:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
一个字... 赞👍
第一次意识到,刀不磨不俐,玉不琢不成器

Amy 👏👍
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Review:

Just had my session.

Service level is great.

Left relaxed. Thanks
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Short FR as follow:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-04-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by happylifesg View Post
FR for Amy
Long overdue FR
I have tried so many JG YF, LLJ, legendary Tracy, baoer, chen chen and Angela etc etc

Seems to me still Amy JG is efficient and effective. Purely for maitneance without the eroticism portion. It makes it value for money. There is the usual vein pulling but for me what makes it effective is the strange massage on the outside below the balls area just above the prostate location.. But painful due to the fiction created but strangely maybe it provides some form of blood circulation. That kind of strokes requires a very strong hand.

Have to try it for urself.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 7
Innocentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterInnocentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterInnocentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterInnocentt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for amy

She is an authentic juagen master previously located in JC. Anyone here expecting for specials can look elsewhere. 1hr, split between 15mins massage and 45mins on your junior. But the 15mins is no piano massage. It's really like the kind of massage you get at bangkok spa. Solid hard massage. Juagen alone is the best. My junior pees better and last longer in bed.

But really don't expect teasing or anything special. If so, Im sure alot of other ladies out there can tease, but not juagen as well as her.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster (A)

要抓根, 请找

Amy

Old 09-04-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster (A)

FR for amy

Quote:
Long overdue FR
I have tried so many JG YF, LLJ, legendary Tracy, baoer, chen chen and Angela etc etc

Seems to me still Amy JG is efficient and effective. Purely for maitneance without the eroticism portion. It makes it value for money. There is the usual vein pulling but for me what makes it effective is the strange massage on the outside below the balls area just above the prostate location.. But painful due to the fiction created but strangely maybe it provides some form of blood circulation. That kind of strokes requires a very strong hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentt View Post
FR for amy

She is an authentic juagen master previously located in JC. Anyone here expecting for specials can look elsewhere. 1hr, split between 15mins massage and 45mins on your junior. But the 15mins is no piano massage. It's really like the kind of massage you get at bangkok spa. Solid hard massage. Juagen alone is the best. My junior pees better and last longer in bed.

But really don't expect teasing or anything special. If so, Im sure alot of other ladies out there can tease, but not juagen as well as her.
Quote:
Amy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Review:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
一个字... 赞👍
第一次意识到,刀不磨不俐,玉不琢不成器

Amy 👏👍
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Review:

Just had my session.

Service level is great.

Left relaxed. Thanks
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Short FR as follow:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-04-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster (A)

要抓根, 请找

Amy

Old 10-04-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster (A)

FR for amy

Quote:
Long overdue FR

Quote:
FR for amy

Quote:
Amy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Review:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
一个字... 赞👍
第一次意识到,刀不磨不俐,玉不琢不成器

Amy 👏👍
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Review:

Just had my session.

Service level is great.

Left relaxed. Thanks
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Short FR as follow:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-04-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster (A)

你懂吗?

抓根的好处是:

1:增强性功能!

2:预防阳痿,早泄,保养前列腺炎!

3:促进血液循环,有利于淋巴排毒!

4:帮助尿路,输精管通顺,畅通无阻,

5:增强精子的质量!(准备生孩子的男人更需要)

男性抓龍筋的好處:

補腎壯陽、提高性功能、生精助育,強精益氣,提高精液質量,促進睾丸等發育,增強精子活力,增粗增長生殖器 官。 調理陽痿、腰痛、小便頻數及補五臟之氣不足,適用於男子性功能障礙、遺精、陽痿,腰酸、四肢發冷、畏寒,水 腫、腰酸、燥熱、盜汗、虛汗、頭暈、耳鳴等,可以強筋、通絡,恢復疲勞和調理腰膝酸軟等
Old 10-04-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster (A)

FR for amy

Quote:
Long overdue FR

Quote:
FR for amy

Quote:
Amy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Review:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
一个字... 赞👍
第一次意识到,刀不磨不俐,玉不琢不成器

Amy 👏👍
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Review:

Just had my session.

Service level is great.

Left relaxed. Thanks
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Short FR as follow:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-04-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster (A)

要抓根, 请找

Amy

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1